William Hill is one of the pioneers in the world of online sports betting. The betting company was established back in 1934 and has since spread to all parts of the world. What started as a one-person business later became a top-listed betting firm on the London Stock Exchange.
Though William Hill is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gaming Commission, it accepts punters from several African countries, including Kenya. There are lots of betting markets for football and other popular sports like basketball, tennis, racing, darts, golf, ice hockey, and more.
What attracts many Kenyans to this sportsbook is that you can play pre-match wagers or live to bet. Find out all that you’ve been looking for in our complete review, including:
- Bonuses and Promotions
- Betting options
- Payment options
- Mobile App
- William Hill registration
- Support contacts
Bonuses and Promotions
William Hill, Kenya’s sports betting site, offers generous bonuses and promotions to all their active customers. All new customers are entitled to an offer whereby you bet $10 and play with $20 free bets. This offer is available to all customers who have created their account using the code “F20”. Then, you need to place a single or multi bet, as you like. If you love horse racing, you can get a decent bonus of up to $100. However, the placed horse racing bet must with to claim the offer. It’s essential to understand the different terms and conditions attached to the bonus offers before you claim.
There are numerous betting options to choose from when you visit William Hill online sports betting site. The major categories you will come across include live betting, virtual betting, and online casino games. Football lovers will wager on big leagues like English Premier League, NBA, World Cup, UEFA Champions League, FA Cup, NFL, Bundesliga, and others. The most prevalent sports betting options include:
- Both Teams to Score: you predict if both teams will score each other during the match.
- Goal in Both Halves: you predict if there will be a goal in both halves of the match
- Draw no Bet: you predict whether the match will end without a draw.
- To Qualify: you predict the team that will qualify to go to the next level or stage
- Match Result & 3 or More Goals: you predict the outcome of the match and whether the team will score three or more goals.
- Match Result and Both Teams to Score: you predict the outcome of the match and if both teams will score each other in the entire match.
- Total Player Shots on Target: you predict the total shots on target that will be made by a particular player.
- To Win Either Half: you predict the team that will win in either half of the game.
- Both Score No Draw: you predict that both teams will score and there will be no draw
- Under/Over 1.5: you predict whether the match will end with over or under 1.5 goals at full time.
- Under/Over 2.5: you predict whether the match will end with over or under 1.5 goals at full time.
- First Blood: you predict the player to get the first kill of the game.
- Map Winner: you predict the winner of the game in a particular arena.
- First Baron or Dragon: this market lets you predict which player will be the first to kill the Baron or Dragon.
- First Half Bet: you predict the outcome of the match in the first half.
- To Finish Bottom: you predict the team that will finish at the bottom in English Premier League.
- Relegation: you predict the team that will be sent to relegation at the end of the season
- To Stay Up: you predict the team that will maintain the top position until the end of the season
- Top Half Finish: you predict the team that will finish in the half position at the end of the league.
- Bottom Half Finish: you predict the match that will finish in the bottom half at the end of the season.
- Top 4 Finish: you predict the team that will finish in the top 4 positions of the league.
- Not To Finish in Top 4: you predict the teams that will not manage to finish in the top four positions of the league.
- Top 6 Finish: you predict the teams that will finish in the top 6 positions of the league.
- The Run-in League Winner: you predict the run-in that will win the match at full time.
- The Run-in Top 4 Finish: you predict the run-in to finish in the top 4 positions in the league.
- The Run-in – Highest Scoring Team: you predict the team that will score the most goals in the Premier League games.
Deposit & Withdraw
- Bank Transfer
- Credit & Debit Cards
- PayPal and more
Being one of the top bookmakers in the world, William Hill Kenya supports various payment options to enable you to deposit and withdraw money from your account. These payment systems are protected using the latest advanced security protocols to ensure that you don’t lose your data. Kenyans can easily access available options like credit and debit cards, online banking, cash transfers, cash voucher and prepaid cards, and e-wallets like PayPal and Skrill.
William Hill allows customers to make Quick Deposits using the ‘Deposit’ options. To make a Quick Deposit, click on the yellow “Deposit” button at the top of the page. Then enter the amount you want to deposit, then your CVV number.
Like other world-class online sports betting sites, William Hill Kenya has a downloadable app available at Google Play Store. The app can be downloaded on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets for free. Here are the simple steps to download:
- Step 1: Go to the William Hill homepage and register for an account if you don’t have one.
- Step 2: Check your mobile phone settings to all installation from ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Download’ button at the top of the homepage
- Step 4: Once the Apk file is downloaded, tap on the install button.
- Step 5: Open the app from your home screen and log in using your credentials
William Hill Registration
New players will find it very simple to join William Hill online sportsbook. The operator accepts only people with 18 years and above to register. The following steps will help you to sign up:
- Step 1: Visit William Hill official webpage
- Step 2: Click on the yellow “JOIN” button in the top right corner
- Step 3: Fill the field in the registration form (name, date of birth, email, mobile number, and address.)
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Continue’ button to complete the process
Note: It’s essential to read and understand the terms and conditions of William Hill bookmaker before you start registering for an account.
The customer support service at William Hill Kenya is offered by competent professional agents and is available in more than six different languages. Customers can reach out to the support team through different communication channels like email, live chat, and telephone. Alternatively, you can tweet the support agents for quick solutions to your problems.
Questions about William Hill Kenya
Can I deposit to William Hill using Kenyan Shilling?
Is William Hill allowed in Kenya?
Who owns William Hill?
What is William Hill’s boost?