M-Bet Kenya is one of the exciting betting sites in the Kenyan industry established in 2017. The bookmaker, owned by Capital Gaming Limited, offers its customers a wide range of betting options such as daily jackpots and multiple markets with high odds.
Apart from that, the operator comes with amazing bonuses and promotions to boost your bankroll. Furthermore, M-Bet comes with an Android app to make sure you never miss a chance to bet while on the move. What else does M-Bet have to offer? Find out!
How to Login M-Bet Kenya
After loading the M-Bet Kenya website, you’ll see a “Login” button to the top right of the page. Click on this to open the M-Bet login page. Enter your credentials – your phone number and password and hit the login button to access the full M-Bet features. If you don’t have an account with M-Bet…
M-bet Kenya Registration
To register on M-Bet Kenya through the online platform, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official M-Bet Kenya website
- Once there, click on the “REGISTER” button found on the top screen of the page.
- This will load a new page where you’ll need to enter your details such as your name, phone number, and password.
- After confirming the correctness of the details provided, check the box that says you agree with the terms and conditions and click on “Register.”
- Use these credentials when you head to the M-Bet Kenya login page
If you don’t have an internet connection, no need to worry because you can also create an account on M-Bet via SMS. All you have to do is create a new message and, in the body, type the word “M-Bet.” Send this message to 298888.
When it comes to the betting options available on M-Bet Kenya, fans will be disappointed with the lack of additional markets to bet on. Unlike other betting sites, M-Bet Kenya only offers the typical win, draw, or lose options.
Are you a gambler who loves to bet while on the move? M-Bet Kenya comes with a sleek mobile app that allows players to get in the game as fast as possible. From the website, M-Bet only offers apps for Android devices, and to download the app, you need to visit the official website.
Find the mobile app option and click on it. This will open the page where the download link resides. Click on “Download App” to initiate the M-Bet Kenya app download. Note that this will download the .apk file instead of the app as is the case when downloading and installing an app from the Play Store.
Once the download completes, tap on the app to start the installation process. During the installation, the system may ask you to allow installation from unknown sources. To do this, open the phone’s settings and click on the security option. Check the “Unknown Sources” box and return to the installation screen to complete the process.
Bonuses for New Players
As a token of appreciation, M-Bet Kenya offers its new players a sign-up bonus. As soon as you make your first deposit, M-Bet will top it up with KSH. 25. The best part about this bonus is you don’t need to meet any wagering requirements on the bonus or deposit amount. It’s simple. Sign up and get your KSH. 25 bonus.
Apart from that, M-Bet offers an app download bonus. As the title suggests, all you have to do is download the M-Bet app and claim the bonus – KSH. 50. Not that much, but at least they have something to offer.
How to Bet on M bet?
You can bet on M-bet using two methods. Through the online platform or via SMS. If you opt to use the online platform, follow these steps to place a successful bet:
- Log in to your M-Bet account
- Scroll through the games on the platform and choose a sport and league you want
- Click on the game you wish to bet on and find odds on the markets available
- Click on the odds to transfer the bet to your bet slip. Do this for multi-bet selections.
- Once satisfied, specify the amount of money you wish to stake and place your bet.
- You’ll receive an SMS message from M-Bet confirming the bet and the possible win
If you wish to place a bet via SMS, this is what you need to do:
- Dial *149*19# to load a menu
- On the menu, choose your preferred bet type
- Next, place your bet from the listed games on the menu
- If you wish to add more games, choose “Play Again.” If not, choose “Finish.”
- Enter the amount you wish to wager to get a receipt number confirming the selection
- Pay via M-PESA using the number on the receipt
- M-Bet and M-PESA will send you a confirmation message of the transaction
Deposit & Withdraw
- Airtel Money
M-Bet Kenya supports multiple payment options to cover a wide player spectrum. However, the most popular options among gamblers are M-PESA and Airtel Money offered by Safaricom and Airtel respectively. The other option is via bank by use of credit/debit cards but players shun it.
To deposit funds using M-PESA
- Open your M-PESA menu and choose Lipa na M-PESA
- Choose the Pay Bill option and enter 298888 as the business number
- Use your phone number as the account number and hit OK
- Specify the amount of money you wish to deposit on M-Bet
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and click on OK to authorize the transaction
For Airtel users, follow these steps:
- Launch the Airtel Money menu or Airtel App
- Choose the “Make Payments” option and then choose “Other”
- Select Paybill and enter 298888
- Enter the word “Deposit” as the reference
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your PIN and click on OK to authorize the transaction
To withdraw your winnings from M-Bet, log in to M-Bet.co.ke and open the withdrawal wallets. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and initiate the transaction by clicking on “withdraw.” M-Bet sets the maximum withdrawal amount at KSH. 5,000 and the minimum at KSH. 250.
You can also withdraw via SMS using a straightforward process.
- Dial *798# and choose option 4
- Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw and hit send
- You’ll receive a confirmation message from M-Bet and another from M-PESA
M-Bet Support Contacts
If you come across any difficulty while on M-Bet, you can opt for the following support channels:
- Live chat: The operator pushes for this option because it’s the fastest if you have an urgent matter. Furthermore, this service is available 24/7 and 365 days.
- Email: Alternatively, you can opt to drop the team a line using the address [email protected] or through the contact form. This option is slow and responses may take up to 24 hours. Moreover, the service is only available from 9:00 am to 22:30.
- Telephone: If you prefer a one-on-one conversation with a support agent, M-Bet offers 4 phone numbers to its customers:
- 0701 290 006 SAFARICOM
- 0717 290 006 SAFARICOM
- 0733 290 006 AIRTEL
- 0782 290 006 AIRTEL