If you are a big fan of sports, you probably have come across the name Bwin. This is one of the top-class online sports betting platforms in the world that has been around since 1999. Initially, the betting site was known as “Bet and Win” before it was changed to Bwin. The operator holds licenses from the UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar. With offices now in Kenya, Bwin also holds a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya. The vast experience in the gambling world has helped Bwin to be ahead of its competitors. They have a generous reward system that attracts punters from different backgrounds to sign up. Another thing that has placed Bwin on the limelight is the big sponsorship deal with renowned soccer clubs like Real Madrid and AC Milan. One thing that you are guaranteed about this bookmaker is the limitless sports betting options. To find out more about this online sports betting site, continue reading our complete review.
All About Betting at Bwin
As earlier mentioned, Bwin has made a name in the industry and is one of the leading sports betting destinations. Here, you’ll find all the sports that you may need, including football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, baseball, volleyball, darts, horse racing, and others. Bwin utilizes the latest technology when it comes to data protection. Additionally, the website is fully optimized to ensure smooth usages across all mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. What makes it stand from other bookmakers are the competitive odds on all the available sports. By using this platform, you get access to more than the usual sports. There are also casino games, poker, and virtual sports you can bet on and win big prizes. It’s quite simple to start betting at Bwin.
What’s better than placing your bets in real-time as the event unfolds? At Bwin, there are lots of events available around the clock to give you the chance of winning. The best part is that you can react to instant changes and maximize your winning opportunity. You can bet on a wide range of sports like live football, tennis, formula 1 or darts, depending on your liking. What’s more exciting is that you don’t only get the chance of streaming live events from wherever you are.
If you feel bored by betting on sports events, you can opt for online casino gaming. The casino section is designed to deliver a real-life thrilling experience across all devices and platforms. Some of the popular online casino games you’ll come across include slots, blackjack, roulette, and others. Many punters are attracted to jackpot slots which reward enormous prizes.
Bwin gives Poker enthusiasts the chance to play the biggest tournaments and cash games among popular poker games like Texas Hold’em and Omaha. The most appealing thing is that Bwin offers micro stakes and pot-limit poker. For those that are new to Poker, it’s essential to know that the site provides poker rules, basic strategies and hand ranking for Texas Hold’em and Omaha.
The fun at Bwin Kenya doesn’t end with sports markets and casino games. There are many virtual games from top software companies that you can play and win real money. The most played online casino games include football, tennis, basketball, horse racing, virtual racing, and many others.
Many Kenyans choose Bwin because of the numerous sports betting markets it features. In this section, we take a look at some of the bet options that you can choose from various sports. They include:
- Match Result: Also known as ‘Win-Draw-Win’, this market gives you the odds on each team winning or a match to end up in a draw.
- Double Chance: This market involves odds offered on combinations of two of the outcomes listed in the match result.
- Total Goals – Over/Under: This option allows you to predict whether there will be more or less than a specified number of goals scored in a game by both teams.
- Both Teams to Score: This market allows you to determine whether both teams will manage to score each other before the match ends.
- Draw no bet: This option gives you the chance to support your favorite team and have the safety net of getting the stake back if the match ends in a stalemate.
- Home no bet: It works in the same way as to draw no bet, only that the betting odds are offered on the draw and away win. The whole stake is returned if the home team wins.
- Away no bet: In this option, the prices are offered only on the home team and the draw. The original stake is returned if either of the away teams wins.
- Half time/Full time: In this market, you predict the result of the match at half time and full time.
- Handicapped: In this option, one team gets advantages over the other its opponent. The advantage goals are usually offered to the team that appears to be weak.
- Half-time or full-time: In this football market, the odds are offered on any of the three possible outcomes in a match.
- Goalscorer bets: The bet is made on the player to score the first in a match, net the final strike or manage to score at any time in the match.
- Correct Score: In this option, the placed bet wins if you predict the correct score at the end of the match.
- The number of goals: This bet allows you to predict the correct number of goals to be scored in a match, first half or full time.
- Yellow/Red Card: You predict whether a player will be issued a yellow or red card in the course of the match.
- Corner bets: In this section, you predict whether any team will be issued with corner kicks in the course of the match.
How to Register at Bwin
The registration process at the Bwin sportsbook is fast and straightforward. To start, you simply go to the homepage and find the registration option. Note that you must be aged 18 years and above to be accepted to sign up at Bwin Kenya betting site. Here are simple steps you can follow to start the registration process:
- Step 1: Visit the official Bwin website and find the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 2: Click on the button and follow the on-screen guidelines.
- Step 3: Enter your personal data (name, email, age, currency, phone number, etc.)
- Step 4: Tick in the box to confirm that you are 18 years and have read and accepted the general terms and conditions.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Register Now’ button to complete the process.
- Dinners Club Card
- Bank Transfer
- Prepaid Card
- Freebet Card
- Western Union Quick Pay
There are plenty of fast and convenient payment options for Kenyans at the Bwin sportsbook. New customers are required to deposit a minimum of £10 before they can bet. The maximum deposit may vary depending on the payment method used, but the highest is £10000. Also, the cash out time frame will vary from one system to another. Usually, it takes between 1 to 4 working days. The most popular banking options available include:
- Visa Electron
- Dinners Club Card
- Bank Transfers
- Prepaid Card
- Freebet card
- Western Union Quick Pay
There is a dedicated page on the Bwin website where you can find all the latest promotions. As you would expect, these offers come with various terms and conditions to be met before the winnings can be cashed out. The current offers you can claim on this platform include:
- Champions League FreeBet: Get a free bet every day when you log in.
- European Challenges: Complete 4 challenges to win free bets.
- Enhanced Accas: enjoyed enhanced odds on different sports
- Price Boost: Get better odds with this exclusive feature.
Bwin Mobile Betting
Bwin Kenya offers mobile phone users the chance to access their favorite games on the go or from wherever they are. The website is optimized to fit on small screen devices without losing the original high-quality graphics and seamless usability. Some of the features that are supported by the mobile platform include placing single, multi, and system bets. What attracts many people to the Betwin app is the Betfinder feature that allows them to search for events. The mobile app works perfectly on smartphones and tablets powered by Android, iPhone, and Windows operating systems.
Pros and Cons
The following are some of the pros and cons of betting on your favorite sports at Bwin Kenya bookmaker:
- Offers more than 50 different sports
- Seamless live streaming and live betting features
- A great mobile app for Android and iOS devices
- Accepts over 20 different payment options
- Features a bet builder and multiview
- Website is well structured and easy to navigate
- Has the state of the art customer support service
- Has a highly detailed FAQ section
- The odds are slightly below average
- Low maximum deposit
The management behind Bwin strives to provide top customer support service to all players. In case you need anything, you go to the contact page on the homepage and select your preferred option. The available options include live chat, email ([email protected] and 00 44 20 3938 0862), and telephone. Alternatively, there is a comprehensive FAQ section where most questions have been answered by professionals.