Elitebet is one of Kenya’s premier online sports betting service providers. The operator of this great sportsbook is Seal Capital Partners Ltd – a company which holds a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya.
At Elitebet Kenya, you can wager on a wide range of international and local sports and racing events. Like its competitor, SportPesa, Elitebet is popular in the East African part and accepts customers to deposit and withdraw money through local mobile banking options like Airtel Money and M-Pesa.
There is a wide variety of markets to select on different sports like soccer, basketball, horse racing, boxing, darts, table tennis and others. The best part about this bookmaker is that you can bet on the go. You can access all the services directly via web browsers without the need to download the apps for Android and iOS devices.
As you would expect from a renowned operator like Elitebet, you are guaranteed different bonus offers and frequent promotions when you become a member. Continue reading our in-depth review to find out more about this betting site before you hit the ‘JOIN’ button.
How to Login to Elitebet?
Once you have received a PIN from Elitebet operator, you can proceed to login in through your smartphone, tablet or personal computer. To start, visit the official website of Elitebet Kenya and click on the ‘Login’ button on the top menu bar. Use the phone number you provided during the registration and the PIN to log in to your account. After you have logged in your account, you can check the available matches, bonuses, payment limits and so on.
Elitebet Kenya Registration
Elitebet betting site has a straightforward registration procedure that takes only a couple of seconds. The exciting thing is that the operator offers different ways to register for an account. To start, you need to send money (min 10 KES) to Business Number 850700, Account Number Elitebet. The bookmaker will send a PIN through a short message that you will use to log in on the official Elitebet website. The steps to sending money using M-Pesa are easy to follow:
- Step 1: Go to the M-Pesa menu
- Step 2: Select Lipa na M-Pesa/Airtel Money then Pay Bill
- Step 3: Enter Business Number – 850700
- Step 4: Enter Account Number – Elitebet
- Step 5: Enter amount, i.e. 100 KES
- Step 6: Enter your M-Pesa PIN and confirm
Note that registering an account at Elitebet is free. However, you will incur standard M-Pesa charges when you send money using the Pay Bill number.
Elitebet Registration via SMS
You can also sign up an account at Elitebet sportsbook via SMS. Simply SMS the word MABAO to 29210 and Elitebet Kenya will send a PIN to your number. Then you can visit the official website and log in to start betting.
Once you log in your Elitebet Kenya account, you will get access to all the sports available. The operator accepts customers to place bets through SMS or on the official site. Some of the most popular betting options you can select from include:
- 3Way: the bet wins if you correctly predict the outcome of the match at fulltime. The selections home win, draw or away win.
- Total: the bet wins if you correctly predict the total goals that will be scored in a match at the regular time.
- Handicap: the bet wins if you correctly predict the winning team after the handicap point or goal has been applied on the final score.
- Asian Total: the bet wins based on the total spread in the quarter and full spreads of the match
- Draw no Bet: the bet wins if you correctly predict that the match will not end in a draw at full time.
- Next Goal: the bet wins if you correctly predict the team or player to score the next goal in the match.
- Double Chance: in this case, you get to bet on the outcome of two matches using a single bet.
- Correct Score: the bet wins if you correctly predict the correct score of the match at full time.
- Goals Home team: the bet wins if you correctly predict the goals that will be scored by the home team.
- Goals Away Team: the bet wins if you correctly predict the goals that will be scored by the Away team at the end of the match.
- Both Teams to Score: the bet wins if you correctly predict that both teams will score each other at least one goal.
- Odd/Even: the bet wins if you correctly predict whether the total goals scored in a match will be over or under a set line.
- Kick-off: the bet wins if you correctly predict the team that will kick off the match.
- 1st Half -3Way: the bet wins if you correctly predict the outcome of the match during the first half.
- 2nd Half -3 Way: the bet wins if you correctly predict the winner of the second half in the match.
- Overtime – 3way: the bet wins if you correctly predict the team that will win the match. Overtime is included in the bet.
- Overtime – Total: the bet wins if you correctly predict the total goals that will be scored in a match. All goals that are scored in overtime are considered.
- Overtime – Next Goal: the bets win if you correctly predict the player or team to score the next goal. Overtime goals are considered in this market.
- Booking bet: the bets win if you correctly predict the team that will get more cards in a match.
- Total Corners: the bet wins if you correctly predict the total corners that will be awarded to both teams in a match.
- Exact Number of Goals: the bet wins if you correctly predict the exact number of goals that will be scored in a match.
- Highest scoring Half: the bet wins if you correctly predict the half with the highest number of scores.
- Next Goal: the bet wins if you correctly predict when the next goal will be or who will score the next goal in a match.
- Sending Off: the bet wins if you correctly predict whether there will be a red card or yellow card.
- 1st Half – Exact Number of Goals: the bet wins if you are correctly predicting the exact number of goals to be scored in the first half.
- Winning Method: the bet wins for correctly predicting the winning method in the match.
- Anytime Goalscorer: the bet wins for correctly predicting the player or team to score a goal anytime in the match.
- Head to Head: the bet wins if you correctly predict the driver that will be named the best competitor in a race.
- Winning Margins: the bet wins if you correctly predict the winning margins in a match at full time.
- Number Sets: the bet wins if you correctly predict the number of sets that will be played in a match.
- 1st Set – Winner: the bet wins if you correctly predict the winner of the first set in a match.
- Tiebreak in Match: the bet wins if you correctly predict whether there will be a tie-breaker in a match.
ProsAccepts Kenyan ShillingsLarge Variety Of SportsGood Bonus Offers
ConsPeriodic difficultes with site access
How to Bet on Elitebet?
Placing bets at Elitebet Kenya is easy, and you can do it through different options – online betting or SMS betting. We’ve provided the steps you need to follow to place a bet:
- Step 1: Go to Elitebet Kenya website
- Step 2: Select Login
- Step 3: Enter your stake amount
- Step 4: Click on Next Normal bet
- Step 5: Make your selections
- Step 6: Click on Submit or GO options
- Step 7: Click on Place Bet
Bet by SMS
Another simple and fast way to bet at Elitebet bookmaker is through SMS. Use this simple format to bet via SMS: MATCH CODE#Your Selections*Stake. Multi bets can also be placed using the SMS format. You need to join various selections then end with the amount to place a bet successfully.
Elitebet Kenya betting site offers different incentives to attract new customers and special promotional offers to loyal members. The following are some of the offers that you can claim:
Mabeshte Bonus: You will be rewarded 100 KES for every friend that you invite to Elitebet. Terms and conditions apply to this offer.
Midweek Multibet Refund: place a multi bet with 5 or more games between Monday and Friday, and if you lose one prediction, you get the entire stake back. All the selected games must have a minimum odd of 1.50 to be eligible for the offer.
Multibet Bonus Boost: place a multi-bet of 5 games and above and you’ll be rewarded a bonus on your winnings. You’ll be rewarded 100% Extra on 20 plus games, 50% Extra for 10-19 games and 10% Extra on 5-9 games. This offer is available every day of the week and during the weekends.
Friday SOSA Bonus: You need to bet regularly during the week and stand a chance to get a SOSA bonus on Friday.
Deposit & Withdraw
- Airtel Money
As one of the pioneer bookmakers in Kenya, Elitebet allows customers to deposit and withdraw money using popular mobile banking options – Airtel Money and M-Pesa. Using these payment methods is simple, and the bookmaker doesn’t charge any fee or commission. However, you may be subject to some Paybill transaction charges depending on the payment option you use.
How to Deposit
You can top up your Elitebet Kenya account through M-Pesa Paybill number. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Open Safaricom M-Pesa
- Step 2: Go to Lipan an M-Pesa
- Step 3: Select Pay Bill option
- Step 4: Enter Business Number (850700) and Account Number (ELITEBET)
- Step 5: Enter Amount
Note: You Elitebet Kenya will automatically be credited, and a text message will be sent to confirm the transaction.
Once all the selected matches have been settled, and your bet has won, you shall require to withdraw your winnings. Elitebet bookmaker allows you to withdraw through SMS on the website. The following steps will help you to withdraw money to your mobile account.
- Step 1: Visit Elitebet Kenya web page
- Step 2: Go to View Account History
- Step 3: Tap on Withdraw option
- Step 4: Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Step 5: Submit your request
Elitebet will transfer your money from the account to your M-Pesa number.
Simply send an SMS to 29210 using the following format:
W(Amount), e.g. W1500 and send to 29210
Note: The minimum amount you can withdraw from your Elitebet Kenya account is 50 KES.
Even though Elitebet Kenya bookmaker has been in the betting industry for a while, it doesn’t have a native app for Android and iOS mobile devices. What exciting is that the webpage is fully optimized to be accessed across all mobile browsers? The mobile site version loads fast and smoothly, whether you are using a smartphone or tablet.
Elitebet Kenya offers friendly customer service, and the team is always ready to help you through different communication channels, including email, telephone or Whatsapp etc. You can send an email to [email protected] or call (Safaricom 0703065003 / 0705 201 537 or Airtel 0736 458 065).
Questions About Elibet Kenya
Who owns Elitebet Kenya?
How to refer a friend on Elitebet?
Can I cancel a bet in Elitebet Kenya?
Does Elitebet have a jackpot?
How to deactivate Elitebet account?