Kwikbetkenya is an online bookmarker owned and run by SOLAMI Ltd. The site is approved by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) as per the Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 13, Kenyan Laws. Although the site has entered the Kenyan market recently, it keeps recording high numbers of visitors.
Many punters register with Kwibet Kenya because of its multiple incentives, including jackpots, events from world-renowned leagues, and sports betting. Bettors can also participate in a jackpot with as little as Ksh 30.
The site is popular with many Kenyans punters because it’s easy to play compared to other online markets within the Kenyan context. Newcomers, as well as veterans, find wagering at the site a simple task.
There are two methods that you can use to register at KwiBet. You can register via an SMS or Kwikbet’s online portal. In case you want to register online through the bookmarker’s portal, follow the steps below:
- Go to KwikBet official website which is kwikbet.co.ke
- On the top right of the bookmarker’s homepage, click the ‘Join Now’ button. You’ll be directed to the signup page.
- Fill out the registration section by providing your mobile number and your password.
- The final step entails accepting the terms and conditions of the site by clicking on the ‘Register’ button if you’re over 18 years.
Registration via SMS
You can easily register with KwikBet via an SMS. Do this by texting the word ‘KWIKBET’ to 29028. You’ll receive an SMS message, indicating that you’ve registered and ready to start wagering.
Bonuses and promotions
Although the site doesn’t have the ‘promo’ section, there are multiple awards that you can enjoy if you accomplish the following:
- Top up bonus: if you deposit Ksh 200 on your account, you earn a wagering award of Ksh 50.
- Referral bonus: you earns an award of Ksh 50 if you refer a friend to the site. You can earn this amount by typing Accept#The friend’s phone number and send it to 29028.
- KwikBet Registration bonus: you earn the award after registering your account on the platform. The registration bonus is not withdrawn as it is solely used to place wagers.
Being relatively new in the Kenyan market, Kwikbet hasn’t created apps for iOS and Android devices. Punters who want to bet on the site can do so via their mobile devices by logging in to the account and start wagering. You can quickly register your account via your smartphone or iPad, make a deposit, and start betting.
How to Bet on Kwikbet?
The betting options available on KwikBet Kenya include online and using an SMS. Most punters with accounts on this platform prefer the online option to the SMS one. In case you’re using the online option, visit the site, go to your best match, and click the +18, +24 button. The button is shown on the far right of the wagering choices and enables you to access all the markets for that specific event.
Go on and pick your best choice, and the selection will be automatically reflected on your wagering slip where you’re required to indicate your bet and click on ‘place a bet.’ The online market option is used for all the pre-match markets, KwikBet games markets, and the Kwik league.
The KwikBet option, on the other hand, is applied to sporting games, particularly football. You can bet on your favorite team by texting the word ‘KWIKBET’ to 29028. A response text with details of the current soccer game fixtures and their ODDS is sent to you. You can get as many football matches as possible if you keep texting.
There are two kinds of SMS formats that you can use:
GAMEID#PICK#AMOUNT and GAMEID#PICK#GAMEID#PICK#AMOUNT. While GAMEID#PICK#AMOUNT is for one bet, GAMEID#PICK#GAMEID#PICK#AMOUNT is for multiple bets.
Anyone can place a bet at Kwikbet Kenya betting site. The minimum bet amount is KES 1, and the maximum you can place is stated in the terms and conditions. As you would expect, there are three possible outcomes in every football match. You can bet on the home team to win, draw results, or away team to win. The different types of bets you can place at Kwikbet bookmaker include:
Single Bet: this bet is placed on a single match. The format for placing singles bets is GAMEID#PICK#AMOUNT.
Multi Bet: This selection is made on several matches, and the bet format is GAMEID#PICK#AMOUNT.
Goal Goal: you predict that both teams will score each other at least one goal.
No Goal (NG): you predict that no team will score a goal in the entire match.
Over & Under 1.5/2.5: you predict the outcome of the match to be over or under a set scoreline.
Halftime/Fulltime: you predict the outcome of the match at halftime and at full time.
Double Chance: you bet on two of the three results in a match.
Draw no Goal: you bet on that there will be no goal in the whole match.
1st Half 3 Way: you bet on the outcome of the match in the first half.
You can find multiple sporting events on the website’s home page. You can place your bet through your mobile device, desktop, iPads, iPhones, and SMS. On the left-hand side menu, you’ll find the following games:
- American football-here, you find a number of American and Canadian leagues.
- Basketball-on this part, punters can wager on game results, quarter outcomes, and the total scores.
- Boxing-you can place a bet on either non-title or title attacks.
- Cricket-you can wager on both Aussies and global championships.
- Handball-punters can bet on French, German, Australia, and Danish championships.
- Rugby-bettors can place their wagers on Rugby League games through an SMS or online.
- Football- the site offers multiple matches locally and internationally to bet on. These include the UEFA Europa League, La Liga, Bundesliga, and others.
- Tennis-you can wager on qualifying draws and prominent championships.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
Deposit & Withdraw
You can only place bets when you have deposits on your account. The platform does not impose any charges when depositing money on your account. Load your account by following the below steps:
- Step 1:Go to your M-Pesa menu and choose the pay bill section
- Step 2:enter 290028 which is the pay bill number and your kwikbet account number
- Step 3:enter the deposit amount
- Step 4: Enter your M-Pesa PIN and click ‘send.’
- Step 5: An SMS confirmation will be sent to you from M-Pesa, indicating that you sent money to your KwikBet account.
You can withdraw your winnings from your KwikBet account via M-Pesa payment mode.
Follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to your profile
- Step 2: Click on ‘transaction history’ and enter the cash you want to withdraw
- Step 3: Confirm
The SMS withdrawal is also possible on KwikBet. Send a text to 29028 featuring the following the format “withdraw#amount.” The minimum withdrawal amount is Ksh 50, and the fee charged depends on the withdrawal amount.
Why Kwikbet is so popular in Kenya?
Many Kenyans like the platform because it features many matches from prominent international leagues, has low jackpot, and it’s easy to place bets on it. Newbies, as well as veterans, can navigate the site and place bets without any fuss.