BetYetu is a reliable online sports betting site that has been offering betting services to Kenyan punters since 2017. This bookmaker is owned by Oxygen8 East Africa Company Limited and managed by FSB Tech. This London-based company is reputable for offering real-time mobile and web sports betting solutions. Though BetYetu sportsbook focuses majorly on football, you can wager on other popular sports like basketball, volleyball, hockey, and many others. New customers joining BetYetu will find it quite simple and fast to register and start betting. The operator accepts Kenyans to deposit and withdraw using local payment options like Safaricom M-Pesa and Airtel Money. Read on to find out all there is to know about BetYetu bookmaker in our full review.
BetYetu Kenya Login
To login to your BetYetu account, you must use the details you used during the registration process. In case you forget, this information can be found saved on your browser. The account utilizes the latest security protocols; thus, you don’t have to worry about your safety and that of your personal information. Here are the steps to guide you to login into your account:
- Step 1: Open BetYetu Kenya official betting site
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number and password in the top right corner
- Step 3: Click on the red ‘Login’ button
How to Register on BetYetu
BetYetu sportsbook offers new customers three different ways to register and bet on various sports events. To access all the services on the site, you must complete all compulsory fields, and the personal details must be correct to be allowed to deposit or withdraw money. Here is a step by step guide to registering an account at BetYetu platform:
Method 1 – Website Registration
- Step 1: Go to BetYetu Kenya website
- Step 2: Click on the “Register” button in the top right corner
- Step 3: Fill the registration form with all information
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Join Now’ button to complete the process
Method 2 – Registration via Deposit
- Step 1: Deposit money to your account using Paybill number 850704 and the account name ‘BetYetu.’
- Step 2: The bookmaker will SMS a PIN.
- Step 3: Visit BetYetu website and login with your mobile number and PIN
- Step 4: Start wagering on your favorite sports
Registration via SMS
Another fast and secure way of registering at the BetYetu betting site is through SMS. The following are the steps to use SMS registration:
- Step 1: Send the word “BETYETU” to 29111
- Step 2: BetYetu will send a text message with your PIN
- Step 3: Log in to BetYetu account with the PIN and the phone number
Note: By registering at BetYetu online bookmaker, you agree and confirm that you are above 18 years of age and that you have understood the terms and conditions.
Is BetYetu a trusted betting site for Kenyan players?
You shouldn’t have any doubts when you are using BetYetu online sports betting site. As earlier mentioned, this bookmaker is owned by Oxygen8 East Africa Company Limited and managed by FSB Tech – a London-based company. The site is fully licensed and regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya to ensure that they offer standardized services to all customers.
Like many leading sports betting sites in Kenya, BetYetu uses different bonuses and promotions to attract customers. The following are some of the offers you can claim at BetYetu betting site:
Sign Up Bonus: you will be rewarded KES 25 BetYetu free bet when you register. It works in a pretty simple way where you only need to join, and it will be credited automatically.
Multiple Bet Bonus Boost: you get the chance to earn up to 60% more on your winnings when you place multiple bets.
Jackpot Bonus: The bookmaker offers various bonuses, and when you make the right combination of matches.
Acca Insurance 5 Offer: this is not a bonus as such but an insurance policy. You will receive your whole stake back as free bets if you lose one game on your 5+ multi bets.
Power Play: this offer is available for all customers for their loyalty to the BetYetu sports betting site. Place at least 10 cash bets within a week to claim the rewards.
Champions League Winner Special: back any team to win the Champions League and get a 10% free bet of your stake every time your selection wins a game in the Champions League.
One Out Money Back: Get up to 10 times your money back in bonuses if you are 1 out. Take multiple bets on 7 or matches, and if only one game or event loses, you qualify for the money back.
It’s important to understand that all the bonuses and promotional offers are subject to different terms and conditions like the wagering requirements before any withdrawals can be completed.
Cash Out: you no longer have to wait for the game to end. You can get no cash out to secure your winnings.
BetYetu sportsbook offers Kenyans the chance to bet on a number of sports. Punters can choose to place live events or on pre-match games. Some of the most popular sports available on the site include American football, basketball, baseball, cricket, boxing, football, volleyball, rugby league, golf, and others.
As you expect from a world-class bookmaker, you can place bets in different ways. Besides offering sports betting markets, you can wager on virtuals or online casino games, including video poker, blackjack, roulette, and online slot machines.
In this section, we have covered different sportsbook areas, including how to place a bet and some of the different bet options you can select at BetYetu.
The simple steps involved are as follows:
- Step 1: Login to your BetYetu account
- Step 2: Select the category of games you wish to bet on.
- Step 3: Click on the odds to activate your bet slip
- Step 4: All selected matches will be displayed on the bet slip
- Step 5: Enter your stake amount and then click on ‘Bet Now’.
Betting via SMS
Here are quick steps to placing a bet via SMS at BetYetu bookmaker:
- Step 1: Send an SMS to 29111 with your predictions (code#prediction*amount)
- Step 2: You will receive a confirmation SMS.
You can also place multiple bets at BetYetu by sending SMS bet(space)code1#prediction+code2#prediction*amount to 29111.
Betting via USSD
- Step 1: Dial *474# and follow the steps to place your bet.
Note that this formula allows you to place jackpot bets, single or multiple bets, wager on price boosts, deposit, or withdraw and confirm your balance.
Sportsbook Betting Options
There are numerous betting options available at the BetYetu Kenya betting site. Some of the markets you can choose include:
- Match Prices: the winning bets must predict the team that will win the match.
- Game Handicap Prices: the winning bet must predict the player to win the highest number of games after the total has been adjusted by the handicap.
- Total Game Prices: the winning bet must predict the winner of the match.
- Ace Handicap Prices: the winning bet must predict the player to serve the most number of aces after the total has been adjusted by the handicap.
- Set Prices: the winning bets must predict the exact score between the punters.
- Game Prices: the winning bet must predict the winner of the game.
- Number of Games in a Set/Correct Score: the winning bet must predict the number of games in a given set or the margin of victory in a set.
- Aces/Double Faults in Game: the winning bets must predict the number of aces or double faults in the relevant event.
- Points/Receive Points in Game: the winning bet must predict the number of points played in the relevant games.
- Point Winner: the winning bet must predict the winner of each point in a game.
- To win a specific Set (Set Winner): the winning bet predicts the winner of a specific set. Then the set must be completed for the bets to stand.
- Game Correct Score in a Specific Set: the winning bet predicts the correct score in a specific set, the set must be completed for the wager to stand.
- Tournament Prices: the winning bet must predict the winner of the tournament.
- Tournament Totals: the winning bet must predict the total number of occurrences in a specific event.
- Method of a point won: the winning bet must predict the way the match will end, such as serve, double fault, backhand winner, etc.
- Next Point – Total Shots: the winning bet must predict the total number of shots played in the point.
- KO or TKO: you predict whether the fight will end in a knockout or technical knockout.
- Technical Draw: you predict whether the fight will end with a technical draw.
- Total Rounds: the winning bet must predict the total rounds that will be played in a match.
- To Score a Knockdown: the winning bet must predict the fighter to score a knockdown.
- First Goal Scorer: the winning bet must predict the first player to score a goal in a match.
- Double Result (HT/FT): the winning bet must predict the outcome of the match at half time and at the end of regular time.
- Anytime Goalscorer: the winning bet must predict the player to score a goal in a match.
- Scorecast (1st Goalscorer-Correct Goalscorer): the winning bet must predict the first Goalscorer and the correct score of the match.
- Halftime Result: the winning bet must predict the outcome of the match at half time.
- Under/Over: the winning bet must predict the total number of goals scored in a match during the normal time to be over or under a set scoreline.
- Half with Most Goals: the winning bet must predict the half with the most number of goals by either team.
- Draw no Bet: the winning bet must predict which team wins the match in normal time. The bets are voided in the event of a draw.
- To Hit the Woodwork: the winning bet predicts whether a particular player will manage to hit the goal post, the crossbar of any other part of the frame.
- To Score from Outside the Penalty Box: the winning bet must predict whether a particular player will manage to score from certain areas of the playing ground.
- Kick-Off: the winning bet must predict the team that will kick-off the match. The bets are accepted 10 minutes before the start time.
- Total Goal Bands: the winning bet must select the total number of goals scored in normal match time.
- Total Bookings: the winning bet must predict the total number of cards in a match. The card line will either be a quarter-card, half-card, or whole-card with different bet settlements.
- Race Winner: you’re betting on whether a driver will win the race.
- Winning Margin: you bet on what the winning margin of the match will be at the end of regulation time.
- Tournament Prices: the winning bet must predict the winner of the tournament.
- Player Hole Scores: the winning bet must predict the number of shots a player will take to complete a specific winner.
Deposit & Withdraw
- Airtel Money
One of the advantages of playing at BetYetu bookmaker is that you can deposit and withdraw your money using local mobile money banking options like Airtel Money and M-Pesa. Here, we have provided the steps to depositing and withdrawing funds from the account.
The following steps will guide you to depositing money to your BetYetu account:
Depositing via M-Pesa
- Step 1: Go to your M-Pesa Menu
- Step 2: Tap on Lipan an M-Pesa and the Paybill
- Step 3: Enter 850704 in the Business Number section
- Step 4: Enter BETYETU in the Account Number section
- Step 5: Enter your deposit amount
- Step 6: Enter your M-Pesa PIN
You will receive an SMS from M-Pesa to confirm your transaction within a short time.
Depositing via Airtel Money
- Step 1: Go to your Airtel Money menu and select Paybill
- Step 2: Enter 850704 in the Business Number section
- Step 3: Enter the deposit amount
- Step 4: Enter your Airtel Money PIN and phone number
- Step 5: Confirm the details
You will receive a message from Airtel Money and BetYetu to confirm your transaction in no time.
How to Withdraw
Withdrawing money from BetYetu online sportsbook is effortless and simple. The steps to withdrawing are as follows:
- Step 1: Send an SMS in the format W(space) withdraw the amount to 29111
- Step 2: BetYetu will instantly credit money to your M-Pesa account
Note that the minimum you can withdraw is Ksh 100. There is no withdrawal fees or commissions
Depositing money to your BetYetu account using Paybill is the most reliable and convenient option. This system works for Airtel Money and Safaricom’s M-Pesa. BetYetu pay bill number is used in the following way:
- Lipan na M-Pesa
- Business Number – 850704
- Account Number – BETYETU
- M-Pesa PIN
BetYetu App Review
The best thing about BetYetu online betting site is that it can be accessed from any mobile device. You can access the site on Opera Mini browser or by downloading an app. Placing bets via the mobile site delivers a better experience because of the intuitive interface. The links to downloading the apps are on the official website. At the moment, the bookmaker has an app for Android-powered smartphones and mobile devices. Here are the steps you can follow to download the BetYetu mobile app:
- Step 1: Open BetYetu website from any mobile browser
- Step 2: Tap on ‘Download’ to start downloading the app
- Step 3: The Apk file will be stored on your device
- Step 4: Select application ‘Settings’
- Step 5: Click on ‘Security’
- Step 6: Tick in ‘Allow Unknown Devices’ to install the app
Note: if you receive a ‘Can’t Open File” message, then your version of Chrome has blocked the installation. To quickly resolve this, go to Apps – Tools – My Files and then tap on BetYetu App to install the app.
BetYetu has a comprehensive FAQ page where most questions have been answered by professionals. If you want to talk to the support agents, there are different communication channels to help you do so.
Navigate to the Contact Us page to find all the available options:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: Call +254 703 06 5005
- Live Chat: Agents are available from 7 am to 7 pm.
Questions About BetYetu Bookmaker
Who owns BetYetu?
How to check betslip in BetYetu?
How to refer a friend in BetYetu?