If you are looking for a safe online sports betting site, look no further than Sahara Games. This bookmaker is packed with exciting features, including sports betting, virtual sports, lottery tickets and online casino games. You are guaranteed a range of events to bet on and win lucrative prizes. Sahara Games Kenyan bookmaker belongs to Sahara Game Technology Corporation – an omnichannel gaming company that offers sports betting options for both online and offline operators. Our complete review covers all there is to know about this bookmaker, including but not limited to:
- Sahara Games Bonuses
- Mobile App
- Deposit and Withdrawal methods
- Betting Options
Sahara Games Bonuses
Sahara Games betting site rewards generous bonuses and promotional offers to all their customers. These offers can be claimed whether you play on a mobile or personal computer. At the time of writing this review, the bonuses at Sahara Games bookmaker include:
Sign Up Bonus
Open an account today, and you will be rewarded the first bet for Free. To qualify for this bonus, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Register an account with Sahara Games
- Step 2: Deposit a minimum amount of KES 250
- Step 3: Place a bet on a game with a minimum Total odd of 3.0 or higher.
- Step 4: Receive the Free Bet!
Note: Your free money will be added directly to your account once the terms and conditions have been met.
This bet combines four or more selections into a single wager that benefits a return only when all parts win. The advantage of this bonus is that winnings are bigger, but the risks are higher. Only a single selection needs to be lost for the entire bet to lose. In case of a non-runner, returns are calculated like the accumulator didn’t have the selection.
Dead hits for the winning position are settled at reduced odds using the standard rules. Bonuses of a fixed percentage and enhanced accumulator odds are regularly made available at Sahara Games. Accumulator bets are available on all sports, but the bookmaker rules vary when creating single bets. Here is how the accumulator bet works at Sahara Games bookmaker:
- 5 Games – 5%
- 6 Games – 10%
- 7 Games – 15%
- 8 Games – 20%
- 9 Games – 25%
- 10+ Games – 30%
- 14+ Games – 40%
- 17+ Games – 50%
- 21+ Games – 75%
Players may purchase a ticket for one, two, three or four numbers or the bets may be placed on the bonus draw. A ticket may be one or the other but not both of them. If you wish to bet on both, you are encouraged to purchase multiple tickets to include all bets. Note that there is no limit on the number of tickets you can purchase.
The bookmaker offers two draws every day, one at 15:45 and another one at 19:30. The best thing is that you can place bets several days in advance. Each draw will contain 6 regular ball draws and one additional ‘bonus ball’.
The prizes for each selection are as follows:
- 1 selection – 6x payout: a bet of 30 KES wins 180 KES
- 2 selection – 53x payout: a bet of 30 KES wins 1590 KES
- 3 selection – 500x payout: a bet of 30 KES wins 15,000 KES
- 4 selection – 5,500x payout: a bet of 30 KES wins 165,000 KES
- Bonus – winning the bonus gets a 40x payout: a bet of 30 KES wins 1200 KES
Sahara Games rewards the Super 13 jackpot to any lucky winner. You need to pick the correct outcome for the matches listed on the upper 13 jackpot in order to win first, third or fourth place. Only the first place wins the jackpot. If you place a second, third or fourth bet, you still win a bonus prize. The winnings are awarded as follows:
- 1st Position – 13 correct picks
- 2nd Position – 12 correct picks
- 3rd Position – 11 correct picks
- 4th Position – 10 correct picks
Note that the Grand Jackpot prize is 5000,000 KES, depending on the minimum number of tickets that are being sold in the same week.
At the moment, Sahara Games online bookmaker doesn’t have a native downloadable app for mobile devices. The good news is that the website is fully optimized to be accessed via standard web browsers. You can access this bookmaker on any Android and iOS smartphones and tablets instantly without the need to download the app. The mobile site version allows you to place bets on all available markets, deposit and withdraw, contact support team, just like when you bet on the desktop version.
Depositing and Withdrawal Methods
Deposit & Withdraw
- Airtel Money
The biggest advantage of betting at Sahara Games bookmaker is that you can deposit and withdraw funds using local mobile payment options. They are simple to use, hassle-free and offer instant services. You can either deposit using M-Pesa or Airtel Money Paybill. The steps to depositing using these options are as follows:
Deposit with M-Pesa
- Step 1: Go to M-Pesa on your phone menu
- Step 2: Select Pay Bill option
- Step 3: Enter Business No. 290070
- Step 4: Enter Account Name: Sahara
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Step 6: Enter your M-Pesa PIN and send
- Step 7: You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa
Note: Your account will automatically be credited with the amount of your deposit. Go ahead and place your bets on your favourite sports.
Deposit with Airtel
- Step 1: Go to the Airtel Money menu
- Step 2: Select Make Payment
- Step 3: Select Paybill, then click the Other
- Step 4: Enter Business number 290070
- Step 5: Enter the amount to transfer to your SaharaGames account
- Step 6: Enter PIN, then enter SAHARA as the reference number
Your account will automatically be credited with the amount of your deposit. You can go ahead and place your bets at SaharaGames.
Withdrawing at Sahara Games
To withdraw your winning at Sahara Games online bookmaker, go to the messaging app on your mobile device and send the word GET#AMOUNT and send it to 29007.
Sahara Games bookmaker provides Kenyan punters with the chance of betting on a range of sports. Before you start betting, it’s essential to be familiar with the different rules of sports. The payment of winnings at Sahara Games is settled immediately after the results of the events have been settled. Some of the most popular betting options include:
- Head to Head: you’re predicting the winner of the match.
- 1X2: you’re predicting the winner of the match at the end of regular time -90 minutes.
- Handicap: you’re predicting the winner of the match after the handicap goal has been added.
- Over/Under Points: you’re predicting whether the total number of points scored in the match will be over or under a set scoreline.
- Even/Odd: you’re predicting whether a total number of points to be scored in a match will be even or odd. Note that Zero is considered an even number for the purpose of betting.
- Winning Margin: you’re predicting the winning margin of the team that will win.
- Next Touchdown: you’re predicting the team that will score the next touchdown in a match.
- Missed Field Goal: you’re predicting whether there will be a missed field goal or not.
- Race to Runs: you’re predicting the team that will get the first score indicated. It has 3 possible outcomes.
- Over/Under (Incl. Overtime): you’re predicting whether the team’s total number of points scored during the entire match (including overtime) will be over or under a set scoreline.
- Team with the Highest Scoring Quarter + Quarter: you’re predicting the team that will be able to make more points and in which quarter of the match.
- Leg X Winner: you’re predicting the winner of the indicated leg.
- Set X Winner: you’re predicting the winner of the indicated set.
- Pacing: It means that the rower or national team selected will reach the podium in the first, second or third position. The Ex Aequo rule applies where there is a draw.
- Correct Score Frames: you’re predicting the exact result of the match based on the number of frames that are won by the competitor.
- Double Chance: you’re predicting the outcome of the entire match. It has three possible outcomes (1X, X2, and 12).
- Correct Score: you’re predicting the correct score of the match.
- Draw no Bet: you’re predicting the team that will win the match. The selection will be voided if the team draws.
- Penalty Scored: you’re predicting if the total number of penalties will be under or equal to a set scoreline.
- To win Shootout: you’re predicting the team that will win the match at the end of penalties.
Sahara Games values the opinion of every customer; that’s why it has a
- Tel: +254 783 500000 or +254 795 834623
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: 24/7