Odibet Kenya is one of the most visited gambling sites in Kenya. In fact, mafans.com claims Odibets Kenya is the fifth most visited website in Kenya. The bookmarker it taking things a notch higher by delivering what they promise. The brand has tremendously grown, and the bet winners coming from the site is a clear indication that the site is stable and capable of paying.
With numerous sports markets including basketball, football, American football, ice hockey, cricket, tennis, rugby, and handball, this bookmarker has something for every player. They offer over 600 matches from all over the world that players can bet on.
Other features that make Odibet Kenya a gem for gamblers include:
- Daily first free deposit;
- A free bet for new customers/ when you create an account;
- Availability of virtual games and live betting;
- Win boost.
Odibets Kenya is a Kenyan owned company by Kareco Holdings Limited. The bookmarker is registered and licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board under the betting, gaming, and Lotteries act.
For more information on this gamer’s love, continue reading our guide and learn how to register, login, deposit, and withdrawal methods plus get answers to all questions you frequently ask.
Odibet Login Kenya
If you’ve already created an account with Odi bets Kenya, the login process is easy.
- Open the official page of the Odibet. It will take you to the login page.
- Enter the phone number you used to register and add your password.
- Select the green button, after which you’ll be taken to the homepage of Odibets.
Odibet Kenya Registration
Odi bet registration is an easy process that takes minutes. To enroll in this platform, you have two options depending on whether you have a phone with bundles or not. To register via SMS:
- Launch your SMS app;
- Enter the receiver’s number which is 29680;
- Type the word ‘ODI’ and make sure it’s in caps;
- Send the message and wait for a confirmation message welcoming you to Odibet Kenya;
- The message will also contain instructions you create a password. Ensure the password is strong and not guessable; otherwise, you risk losing your hard-earned money.
Note: Standard SMS rates apply, and so you need to have at least Ksh 5 as airtime.
If you prefer registering online, follow the below steps:
- Make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi, or your data is on.
- Launch your browser. It’s recommended you use opera mini, chrome, or Firefox (if you’re using a laptop or computer).
- On your browser, enter the following: www.odibets.com.
- Once the page loads, click on the yellow button on the left side corner with ‘register free.’ Tap on it to register.
- Enter your phone number, preferably your Safaricom number.
- Enter a strong password such that no one can hack it.
- Confirm your details and tap or click the ‘create an account’ button.
An SMS code will be sent to your phone. Enter the code. If you fail to receive the message, initiate the process again.
Odibet Betting Options
One of the reasons Odibet Kenya is a gem among Kenyan players is the availability of numerous betting options. Let’s look at some.
- Double chance: double chance is where you bet a team will win or the match will end in a draw.
- Draw no bet: if a match ends in a draw yet you bet on a team winning, the bet is canceled, and your stake returned.
- Odd/even: a punter has to predict the cards/goals/ corners will equal to an even or odd number.
- Winning, including overtime: a bettor has to predict the team that will win even when a match goes over time.
- Asian handicap is where one team is a favorite while the other is an underdog. The underdog team is given a virtual lead while the favorite isn’t. The draw option is eliminated on Asian handicaps such that you only have two options to bet on.
- Exact goals: you predict the number of goals a team will score and place a bet on it.
- Goal range: you have to predict the range of goals to be scored in a match.
- Which team to score: you bet on the team that will score.
- 1st goal scorer: you bet on the person who will score the first goal in a match.
- 1×2: here, you bet for either the home team (1), draw(x), or away team (2).
- Will there be overtime: here you have to bet yes or no on whether the match will have overtime.
ProsAccepts Kenyan ShillingsWell-optimized websiteKenya-orientied bettingsLarge variety of Sports
ConsLack of a mobile betting app
How to download Odibets?
Even if you wanted to download odibets app, you wouldn’t as they still haven’t developed an app. however, you can access their site on your phone. In fact, some reviewers claim the site loads eight times faster than the top betting site in Kenya. To confirm it, we did it, and undoubtedly, loading the page takes a few seconds.
Odibets Bonuses and Promotions
Odibets Kenya offers the following bonuses and promotions to its customers:
Once you complete Odibet registration, the platform rewards you with a free bet. To claim the bet:
- Choose a game you want to stake.
- Select either home team (1), draw(x), or away team (2) as your winning team. This way, you place a bet.
- Enter the phone number you registered the account with and add your password too.
- Click or tap ‘submit free bet.’
Note: you’re only required to register an account once. If the Odibet system notices you’re creating multiple accounts to gain free bets, all your accounts will be closed, and no winnings will be rewarded to your accounts.
Free first deposit of the day
New and existing players of Odibet earn free first deposit amounts ranging from 49 to 99 and above 200. So if you deposit Ksh 95, the amount that will reflect on your account will be 100. The bookmaker returns the charge fee, which in this case is Ksh 5.
Up to 150% multi-bet boost
This bonus is eligible for both new and existing players. The promotion is pertinent to multi bets of both pre match fixtures and live bets. You need to meet specific conditions to earn this promotion. These include:
- You should have a minimum of 32 selections for each multiple bets.
- Matches and events you choose should have a minimum odd of 1.5.
- One bet in a multi bet should have a minimum of 5 selections.
- The maximum pay-out for a multi-bet should be a maximum of Ksh 1 million.
The bonus percentage directly relates to the games completed. So if you bet on 32 games on 5th June and one of the games is postponed to 7th June, Odibet will base your wins on the completed games on your bet slip. If you choose to bet on the draw and a match happens to draw, a bonus boost of that game will be eliminated when calculating your wins.
Another promotion of Odibets Kenya is the bundles package. Follow the procedure below to qualify for bundles:
- Register an account and bet on a single or multi bet with a minimum of Ksh 49.
- You’ll receive 7MBs and seven free messages. You’ll also enter a draw where you can earn 2GBs of bundles the winner is selected randomly by a system)
- If you win, you’ll receive a message of confirmation. The offer is usually valid for 48 hours from the time you receive a confirmation message.
Note: Odibets Kenya is currently rewarding players with Ksh 20 if they play the odi league option for the first time.
How to Bet on Odi Bet?
There are two ways of placing a bet on odi bets. First, the SMS method, where you send your predictions to 29680. Usually, Odibets sends some of the upcoming games to your phone with instructions on how to bet. The minimum stake is Ksh 1, and the maximum is Ksh 50,000.
To bet online, open your browser and log in to your Odibet account.
On the menu, select the sport you want to stake on, could be football, ice hockey, or any other. Alternatively, use the search function to find a specific team. If you’re betting a single bet, select your team. To bet on multiple teams, select a maximum of 32 teams.
Assuming your account already has money, enter the amount you want to stake. Click or tap on ‘place bet.’
Deposit & Withdraw
Odi bets have one payment method as per what they recommend on their official page. M-Pesa is the recommended method of depositing and withdrawing your money from odi bets. You can deposit any amount, but you have to consider Safaricom’s minimum deposit threshold. The minimum you can withdraw is Ksh 100, while the maximum is Ksh 20,000.
How to Deposit on Odibet?
Here are the steps to follow when depositing money into your Odibet account prior to placing a bet:
- Go to your M-Pesa menu and select lipa na M-Pesa.
- Choose paybill and enter Odibet paybill number, which is 290680.
- Enter the account name, which is either your name or ‘ODI’ then enter an amount.
- Your account will be credited with the amount you deposit automatically.
- Odibet will send you a confirmation message.
How to Withdraw?
Withdrawing from Odi bets Kenya is as easy as the other processes. Here are two procedures you can follow;
Using the number with which you used on Odibet registration, send a message –‘W#Amount’ to 29680. You’ll receive the amount to your M-Pesa account, followed by a message confirming your withdrawal.
- Open your browser on either your phone or computer.
- Type odibet.com.
- This will take you to the Odibet login.
- Add your number and password to log in.
- On the top left corner, select the menu and choose ‘withdrawal.’
- You might be requested to enter your first and last name.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw but should be a minimum of Ksh 200.
- Press’ request withdrawal’.
Odibet Support Contacts
Odibet Kenya is one of the most active bookmarkers on social media. Players that contact them via social media get their queries correctly answered and fast. The most reliable channels to reach Odibets Kenya include:
- Phone: 0 709 183-680
- Official Facebook page: https://facebook.com/odibets
- Official twitter handle: @odibets
Questions about Odibet Kenya
What is an odibets freebet?
How do I know I have a freebet?
How can I claim or redeem my freebet?
Can I withdraw freebet winnings?
Are there restrictions on how you use freebets?
Is Odibet Legal In Kenya?
How to Activate Odibet Account?
How to Change Password in Odibet?