PremierBet is a UK-based online sports betting company that is operated by Editec in many African countries, including Kenya. Premier bet started its operations in Kenya back in 2016, and within a short time, it was rated one of the best sportsbooks in the country.
The website is visually appealing and simple and features a vast range of games. Like other big betting companies, this operator offers both online and offline betting opportunities. Additionally, this bookmaker features quite a number of generous bonuses and special offers that have friendly terms and conditions.
As you would expect from the top operator, the registration process is simple and faster than its competitors. The bookmaker can be accessed across all major devices, including smartphones, tablets, and PC.
Read on our comprehensive review to find out more about this sports betting site.
All registered members can log into the Premierbet account and wager on the available sports. Logging into your account takes only a few seconds and can be done on a mobile device or PC. The steps are as follow:
- Step 1: Open Premierbet Kenya website
- Step 2: Enter the Username or Phone Number and your password.
- Step 3: Click on the yellow ‘Login’ button to complete the process
Premier Bet Kenya Registration
Registration at Premierbet Kenya sportsbook is very easy, effortless, and literally takes less than 10 seconds. All joining customers must be of legal age – 18 years above and cannot register more than two accounts. These simple guides will help you to quickly sign up and start placing bets:
- Step 1: Visit the official Premierbet Kenya webpage
- Step 2: Click on the register button in the top right corner
- Step 3: Enter your personal details, such as name, email, phone number, and password).
- Step 4: Mark in the box to confirm to be above 18 years and that you have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- Step 5: Click on the green ‘Register’ button to complete the process
Bonuses and Promotions
The wide range of bonuses and promotions are some of the things that make Premierbet Kenya so famous despite being new in the business. Here, we take a look at some of the latest bonus offers you can claim:
This offer is available to all new customers who successfully joined the Premierbet bookmaker. You need to register, make the first deposit, and place a bet before claiming the offer. Upon making the first deposit, you will be rewarded 200% up to KES 2000. This offer is available to SMS bettors as well.
This is a weekly offer that’s available to all existing members that have placed 6 or more bets in a week. The rule is that all the bets have to be placed via mobile phones or the Premierbet mobile version. Additionally, all placed bets must have odds of 1.5 or higher.
There are different promotions that are held monthly for new and existing customers. This is a strategy to lure new members and retain their loyal customers. The best thing about these offers is that they have increased odds and have bigger chances of winning.
At Premierbet Kenya, you get to access a wide range of betting options. There are many offers, odds, and events for customers to bet on. Of course, football matches have the highest number of events to bet. Some of the events include:
- 3Way: guess the team that shall will the game at the final time
- Total: guess the total number of goals that will be scored in a match.
- Handicap: guess the team to win the match after the handicap goal has been applied to the final results.
- Asian Total: is the total spread in the quarter and full spreads
- Draw no Bet: in case a match ends in a draw, all wagers will be voided.
- Next Goal: guess who will score the next goal in the match
- Double Chance: bet on three possible outcomes (home or draw; home or away; draw or away)
- Correct Score: guess the correct score of the match at the final time
- Goals Hometeam: guess the number of goals that will be scored by the home team
- Goals Away Team: guess the number of goals that will be scored by the away team
- Both Teams to Score: guess whether both teams will manage to score each other at least one goal.
- Odd/Even: guess whether the sum of scored goals will be an odd or even number
- Which team has the kick-off: guess whether the home team or away team will kick off the match.
- 1st Half -3Way: guess the team that will win the first half.
- 2nd Half -3 Way: guess whether there will be a home win, draw or away win.
- Overtime – 3way: goals that are scored during overtime are considered for this market
- Overtime – Total: goals that are scored during overtime are counted for this market.
- Overtime – Next Goal: guess who will score the next goal during overtime
- Cornerbet – guess the team that will get most corners in the match.
- Bookingbet: guess which team will get more cards in the match.
- Total Corners: guess the total number of corners in a match.
- Exact Number of Goals: guess the exact number of goals that will be scored with fixed outcomes
- Highest scoring Half: guess the halftime with the highest number of goals.
- Next Goal: guess the time the next goal will be scored in the match.
- Total Bookings: guess the total number of cards issued in a match.
- Sending Off: guess whether there will be a red card or yellow card in the match.
- 1st Half – Exact Number of Goals: guess the exact number of goals to be scored in the 1st half with fixed outcomes.
- Winning Method: guess how the match will be won in the final time.
- Anytime Goalscorer: guess the team or player that will score a goal anytime in the match.
- Head to Head: guess which driver will be named the best competitor in a race.
- Winning Margins: guess the winning margins in the match at full time.
- Number Sets: guess the number of sets that will be played in a tennis match.
- 1st Set – Winner: guess the team or player that will win the first set
- Tiebreak in Match: guess whether any tiebreak set will reach 6:6 in the match.
- Player 1 to win a set: the selections are yes or no.
- Player 2 to win a set: the selections are yes or no.
How to Bet on Premier Bet Kenya?
If you are new to Premierbet Kenya bookmaker, here is a simple procedure you can follow to place pre-match and live bets on different sports.
Placing Pre-Match Bets
- Step 1: Go to Premierbet Homepage
- Step 2: Select the sport you wish to bet on from the sub-menu
- Step 3: Choose the types of matches you wish to bet on
- Step 4: Select the country and the league you like
- Step 5: Choose the betting category
- Step 6: Select the betting odds you like
- Step 7: Go to your bet slip
- Step 8: Place your bets to complete the procedure
Placing Live Bets
- Step 1: Visit the Premierbet homepage
- Step 2: Select the sport you wish to wager on from the list
- Step 3: Choose the ‘Live Now’ category of bets
- Step 4: Select the country you like
- Step 5: Choose the league you wish to bet on
- Step 6: Select the betting category you like
- Step 7: Select the betting odd you like
- Step 8: Go to your bet slip
- Step 9: Place your bets
Premier Bet App
With Premierbet Kenya bookmaker, you can place bets from any mobile device like smartphones and tablets powered by the Android operating system. Here are the steps to downloading and installing the app on your device:
- Step 1: Visit the PremierBet Kenya website on your smartphone or tablet browser.
- Step 2: Slide down to the grey ‘Menu’ bar.
- Step 3: Tap on the Menu icon to see the available information.
- Step 4: Scroll down to the green title ‘INFORMATION.’
- Step 5: Tap on ‘Android Information.’
- Step 6: The Premierbet Apk file will be downloaded
Installing PremierBet App
Once you have successfully downloaded the Premierbet apk file, you need to install it before you can start betting on your favorite sports. The procedure for installing the app is as follows:
- Go to phone settings;
- Go to security;
- Find ‘Unknown Sources’;
- Tap ‘Allow installation of apps from other sources other than the Play Store’.
Premier Bet Kenya Contacts
Premier Bet Kenya offers unparalleled customer support services compared to other operators. It has a well-trained, friendly, and committed support team working around the clock to ensure that all your questions have been answered. You can reach out to the support agents through email, live chat, or telephone (099 520-23-53).