Betin is a leading International online sports betting site that has been offering betting and gaming options to punters. Though it’s based in Europe, it has expanded its network to cover some African countries, including Kenya. The website is intuitive and easy to navigate, which makes the registration process to be faster compared to other bookmakers.
Betin Kenya sportsbook is operated by Gamcode Ltd, under the license of Logispin Group – one of the most successful betting firms in Africa. Gamcode holds a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB), under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act.
One of the things that make Betin stand out from other sportsbooks is the extensive selection of sports, such as soccer, tennis, basketball, handball, rugby, volleyball, virtual sports as well as online casino games. These games are available both on mobile and PC websites.
However, the operator suspended its operation in Kenya in December 2019 because of the heavy taxes imposed by the government. Our complete review provides all the information you may want to know about Betin in Kenya, including how to register, payment options, bonus offers, customer support service, and more.
Is the Betin betting site licensed in Kenya?
As earlier stated, the Betin Kenya sportsbook is operated by Gamcode Ltd, under the license of Logispin Group – one of the most successful betting firms in Africa. Gamcode holds a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB), under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 131, Laws of Kenya under License No. 830.
Betin Kenya Login
You can log into your Betin Kenya account on your mobile device like smartphones and tablets or personal computers. As you would expect, the steps are very simple to follow. Here is how to log in quickly:
- Step 1: Visit Betin co.ke – official betting site
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number and password in the top right corner
- Step 3: Start betting on your favorite sports
Opening a Betin Kenya account is quite simple and straightforward. However, you must be aged 18 years and above to be allowed to register an account. The steps involved are as follows:
- Open the official Betin Kenya website
- Navigate to the homepage and click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
- A registration form will appear with the fields to fill in your personal information, including name, mobile number, and a password.
- Accept Bet In registration terms and conditions to complete the process.
Note that, to access all available services, you must complete all the compulsory fields, and the personal details must be correct to deposit and withdraw funds.
Betin Kenya Registration Via SMS
The fastest alternative to registering an account at Betin Kenya is by sending an SMS with the word “JOIN” to 29456. You can use any mobile device – with or without an internet connection.
Many punters are joining Betin bookmakers because of the wide selection of sports to bet on. However, it’s essential to understand the rules of playing before you start placing bets. The most popular sports available for Kenyans include:
- Motor Sport
- Water Polo
Additionally, punters can choose to place bets on live events and benefit from competitive odds and a wide variety of sports markets. Also, there are several virtual sports such as virtual dog racing, virtual horse racing, virtual football, virtual tennis, and more.
If you are new to Bet In in Kenya, here are simple steps to placing a bet on the website and via SMS:
- Step 1: Click on the Betin Login option on the site and enter your mobile number and password.
- Step 2: Locate your team or sport of choice and choose whether to bet on a single game or multiple games.
- Step 3: Select the teams or players by clicking on the odds.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Betslip’ icon to enter the stake amount
- Step 5: Just sit back and relax until the matches are settled
In case you wish to bet via the SMS option, the procedure is quite simple as well. You need to send an SMS in the format “Match ID# proposed Result # Stake” to 29456. A confirmation message will be sent notifying you of your Betin account balance, the proposed win, and the Bet ID.
Other than knowing how to place bets at Betin Kenya bookmaker, it’s also essential to know the different betting markets that are available. Here, we’ve covered the betting options that are offered for soccer, basketball, tennis, and others. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Moneyline Bet: This bet may look complicated to beginners, but it’s simple and straightforward. They are available on sports spreads that are nothing but immaterial. Some bookmakers offer Moneyline bets on sports for which point spread is essential. This bet applies to a range of sports, including football, Superbowl, and others.
- Totals & Over/Under: These are the most straightforward bets to place at Betin Kenya sports betting site. In this bet, instead of wagering on the team or player that will win the game or match, you bet on the cumulative points that will be scored during the match.
- Point Spread Bets: Many people think this bet only works for football matches. However, it can be used in basketball matches and other popular sports. In every game or match, there is a favorite and underdog team, where the strong team (favorite) is expected to beat the latter (underdog).
- Parlays & Accumulators: These two bets mean the same thing, and they work like combined bets. Rather than betting on a single event, you will be wagering on multiple events. This bet is a bit difficult to win because each selected team must win its respective events. The outcome of the entire parlay must be predicted with 100% accuracy. This bet can involve a few as two teams of golfers, fighters, racers, etc. up to 15.
- Futures: This type of bet allows you to wager on the results of big events like the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, or World Series. The selections are made when the regular season is underway. The earlier you place your bets, the bigger the odds you get. That’s because a lot can happen in the course of the season. You’ll notice that the odds on futures are steep compared to the odds on a single game.
- Proposition Bets: Commonly known as “prop” bets, these wagers are usually offered for fun. You’re hoping to win, but you don’t expect that to happen. The best thing is that you can bet on anything that might occur in the course of the game. Some of the examples include; which team will win, the baseball player that will be the first to score a home run, which soccer player will be the first to make an interception, etc.
- Teasers: These bets are quite complicated compared to the ones we have discussed. They are like Parlay, whereby you bet on the results of the multiple events and win only if all events turn out correctly, what appeals punters is that you can shift the odds in your favor by adjusting the point spread.
- Pleasers: This bet is most popularly offered on soccer and basketball matches. Like the Teasers, Pleasers are complicated too. That’s why you need to use it with caution. Note that though the chances of winning are hard, you stand a chance of winning generous payouts if you are lucky.
- Permutation Betting: This is a form of Parlay betting, with the difference being that you must correctly predict the result of every event to win your bet. Lucky players are rewarded a payout even if one or more of the matches has been lost. The permutation betting enables you to mitigate the inherent risk in sports betting.
- If Bets: These wagers are based on the same idea like the Permutation betting. They are a type of Parlays with reduced risks. With the if bet, you wager on the first selection of the Parlay. The outcome will determine the proceeds.
Betin Kenya Payment Methods
Deposit & Withdraw
- Airtel Money
- Bank Transfer
The difference between Betin UK and the Kenyan version becomes conspicuous when you it comes to the range of supported payment options. While the European version supports multiple options, Kenyans will find only three options to choose from. The most common way of depositing and withdrawing money is via Safaricom M-Pesa, Airtel Money, and the Bank Transfer service.
All deposits that are made via Airtel Money and M-Pesa are almost instant while the Bank Transfers may take up to 3 days to be completed. Below are steps to depositing funds to your Betin Kenya account using the mentioned options:
How to deposit in Betin?
Depositing Via M-Pesa
- Step 1: Go to M-Pesa Menu on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Step 3: Select Pay Bill option
- Step 4: Enter the business number as 997270
- Step 5: Use the account number or name “Betin Kenya.”
- Step 6: Enter the amount you wish to deposit to Betin Kenya account
- Step 7: Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Step 8: Confirm that details are correct and then press the send button.
- Step 9: Sit back and relax as your money is transferred to your Betin account.
Depositing via Airtel Money
- Step 1: Open the sim tool kit app
- Step 2: Select the “Make Payments” option on the Airtel line
- Step 3: Next click on the “Pay Bill” option
- Step 4: Select the Other.
- Step 5: Enter the Paybill number 997270
- Step 6: Reply with the bet amount
- Step 7: Click on the OK button to complete the transaction.
Note: A confirmation message with all the payment details will be sent to your Airtel number.
Deposit via Bank Transfers
If your mobile money payment option has limits, you can choose to use the direct transfer option to fund your Betin account. The details are as follows:
- Bank: Ecobank
- Branch: Plaza 2000
- Account No.: 0030015026715701
- Account Name: GAMCODE LIMITED
To conclude, ensure that all the payment details are checked thoroughly to avoid confusing the pay bill numbers or any other related information.
How to Withdraw from Betin?
Here are the steps to withdrawing money from your Betin Kenya online sports betting site. You can choose to use M-Pesa or cash out via SMS.
Withdraw via SMS
- Step 1: Create the following SMS: ‘WD’ #the amount# and the secret PIN (WD#amount#pin)
- Step 2: A notification will be sent from Betin to show that your withdrawal has been successful.
You must wait for 2 to 20 minutes to receive a message from M-Pesa, notifying you that the withdrawal has been completed successfully. Also, it’s essential to understand that the normal M-Pesa charges will be applied.
Withdrawing from the Website
Follow these simple steps to withdraw via M-Pesa/Airtel:
- Log into your Betin account
- Go to ‘My Account’ section and select withdraw from the drop-down menu
- A window will pop-up with different withdrawal options, but M-Pesa is the default option.
- Enter the amount and click on withdraw funds
The money will be transferred to your M-Pesa account within a short time.
Note that you need to have a minimum balance of Ksh. 66 to make a withdrawal, and the daily cash out limit is KES 140,000.
Bank Transfer Withdrawal
Bank transfer offers the best services when it comes to withdrawing large amounts of money. Unlike the mobile payment options that have limits to how much you can withdraw, bank transfers have no limits. The only downside of this option is that you will have to wait for 2-3 business days before funds can reflect in your personal account.
Betin Paybill Number
Betin Kenya paybill number (997270) is a convenient way to enable you to register on your mobile and start betting right away. It facilitates a fast and safe transfer of funds from the customer to the casino. The paybill number is quite reliable as it covers a wide range of Safaricom network. All the money that is deposited using the Paybill number will be credited directly to your account. Here is how it works:
- Select M-Pesa on your mobile menu
- Go to Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select ‘Paybill’
- Enter business number 997270
- Account name – Betin Kenya
- Enter the amount to send to your account
- Enter M-Pesa PIN
ProsHigh OddsGreat Welcome BonusAccepts Kenyan ShillingHigh Variety of Sports
ConsNo Asian HandicapsFew payment methods
Betin Bonus Offers
With the Betin bonus code MAXBONUS, you will receive a 50% Karibu Bonus up to KSH 5000. All you have to do is register with the site, and you will be eligible for the offer. Note that you must deposit money to your account using Betin Paybill number 997270.
After the deposit has been successfully made, the entire deposit amount must be played on any sports markets with cumulative odds of 3.00 or higher. This offer is limited to new customers only who deposit funds.
The steps to claiming the Karibu bonus are as follows:
- Step 1: Deposit money to your Betin account.
- Step 2: Play the whole deposited amount
- Step 3: Claim your bonus
The minimum deposit to claim the bonus is KES. 300, and the bonus is credited within 72 hours of bet settlement.
Deposit Charge Cashback
This is rewarded to customers who deposit at least KES 250 and allows you to get back your mobile deposit charge. The offer works in the following way:
- Deposit a minimum of KES.250 using Airtel Money or M-Pesa
- You will receive KES 322 in the Betin bookmaker account
- You must deposit a minimum of KES 250 to qualify for this offer.
Betin Spin and Win
This is a virtual wheel of Fortune with different colors signifying stake multipliers. To play, you must bet on a color on the wheel. If the paddle stops at the color, your stake will be multiplied by the color’s amount. It’s simple to play and has some lucrative offers.
This is a new and intriguing virtual game where you can bet and get high payouts in a matter of seconds. It’s exclusive for all Betin Kenya customers. The best thing about this new feature is that to you can start the game at your own pace. After you have made selections and placed your stake, the option for the ‘Kick-off,’ the game will appear on the screen. The games take around 30 seconds to be completed, and the results will be displayed.
The jackpot at Betin Kenya is put online on Monday for the upcoming Sunday, and the predictions are posted on Tuesday morning. There are 13 options to choose from the pool and various prizes when you get 11 or 12 correct predictions. You can select ‘Lucky dip,’ and the system will automatically choose 13 teams randomly. The maximum jackpot prize you can win at Betin Kenya is KES 20,000,000.
Unlike most bookmakers that are limited to offering sports betting options only, Betin Kenya also provides a chance to play your favorite online casino game. There is a wide range of games you can play in fun mode or real money across different gaming platforms, including smartphones, tablets, and personal computers. Besides the digital RNG games, you can also choose to play Betin live casino games and enjoy a better gaming experience. Some of the popular casino game variations you can find include online slots, table games, live casino games, casino TV games, arcade games, and more.
There is a dedicated team of highly trained and friendly customer support agents available to answer all your questions at Betin Kenya. They are available through different communication channels like 24/7 email service ([email protected]), live chat (from 07:00 to 23:00 hours), telephone (0709942101, 0709942102 or 0709942103). You can also Twit them @BetinKenyaHelp. Note that the support service is available in English and Swahili languages.
Betin Kenya is a great online sports betting site. The operator does not only offer your betting markets, but also a chance to try out online casino games from leading software developers. Besides, you are rewarded with different bonuses and promotions to boost your winning opportunities. Additionally, punters can deposit and withdraw funds using available payment options like M-Pesa, Airtel Money, and Bank Transfers. Unfortunately, this bookmaker halted its operations in Kenya in 2019 because of high tax rates.
FAQ about Betin Kenya
Who owns Betin Kenya?
How to delete the Betin Kenya account?
How to refer a friend to Betin Kenya?
How to deactivate the Betin Kenya account?
Can I pay Betin Kenya using Airtel money?