Sports are part and parcel of the Kenyan culture. Kenyans participate and bet on different sports activities, including but not limited to long and short distance running, soccer, volleyball, rugby, basketball, hockey, swimming, etc. at betting sites. The betting industry is regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya (BCLB).
The availability of a wide range of sports activities has led to the introduction of sports betting sites where you can bet on your favorite teams, both locally and internationally. These Kenyan betting sites provide punters with different types and sizes of bonuses and promotions, a wide selection of trusted payment options, and much more.
One of the best things about the betting sites we’ve listed is that they’re compatible with all devices, including smartphones, tablets, and personal computers. Continue reading our comprehensive guide to finding a list of betting sites in Kenya, a detailed FAQ section, and everything else you may want to know.
List of Betting Sites in Kenya
As aforementioned, there are dozens of betting sites in Kenya where you can wager on sports and win real money. However, not all these sites are trustworthy. We’ve taken time to test numerous bookies in Kenya to bring you nothing but the best in the market. Our top of the list of betting sites in Kenya include:
- Accepts deposits and withdrawal via M-Pesa and Airtel Money.
- You can transact in Kenyan Shillings currency
- Supports a wide variety of sports, including in-play
- Has a generous welcome bonus to new players
- Offers new promotions every week
- Has an appealing and intuitive website
- Works on mobile and PC browsers
- Generous odds on different sports
- An attractive and easy to use website
- Smooth and exclusive betting experience
- Has a mobile app for Android-powered devices
- Supports M-Pesa and Airtel Money
- Packed with exciting games and features
- Has a long range of different sports to bet on
- Fully optimized for all devices, including mobile and PC
- Deposit and withdraw using M-Pesa and Airtel Money
- Has extremely low minimum stakes and high bonuses
- Offers live betting odds
- Supports virtual sports
- Has a simple registration procedure (SMS WIN to 29990).
Hela Bet Kenya
- Allows you to play on the go
- Features both pre-match and live play bets
- Offers sports, virtual sports, and poker
- Has different bonuses and special promotions
- Has simple and non-destructive features
- Provides customers with a variety of betting options
- Deliver a thrilling virtual betting experience
- A wide variety of options to place your stake
- Offers football multiple bets
- Has some of the highest odds in the market
- There is no fee charged on all withdrawals
- Has a minimum jackpot stake amount required on the wagers
- Has the best prices in the market
- Features some of the biggest tournaments in the world
- Fully licensed and regulated by the BCLB
- Unmatched customer support through different options
- Rewards attractive bonuses and promotions to customers
- Jackpots are won with ten matches
- Accepts deposit and withdrawal through local payment options
- Excellent customer support
- Has the fastest loading live bets
- Features a simple and straightforward registration form
- Has a variety of sports to bet on
- Offers low minimum stakes
- Rewards free KSh.30 to all new players
- Provides more than 500 events to create your odds and wager on
- Has 24/7 customer support and knowledgeable support agents
- Fast loading and easy to navigate website.
- Feature a diverse and plentiful sports
- Offers an elaborate betting experience across all devices
- No fee on all deposits
- Rewards jackpot bonuses to winners
What are the Best Betting Sites in Kenya?
With so many sports betting sites in Kenya, it’s quite a big challenge to determine the best of them all. As you may be aware, there are many elements that are considered when checking whether a bookmaker is good for you. Some of the factors to consider include:
- Security and License: All betting sites in Kenya must be licensed and regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) and protected using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to prevent loss of sensitive data.
- Payment Options: The best betting sites support different types of payment options to enable you to deposit and withdraw money from your account. The payment options need to be simple to use and with no extra transaction charges. Most bookmakers support Safaricom M-Pesa and Airtel Money mobile payment options.
- Variety of Sports: The leading Kenyan betting sites offer an extensive selection of sports betting options to choose from. Some of the most popular sports you can bet on include football, basketball, volleyball, rugby, hockey, tennis, and more. These sports markets have decent odds to boost your chances of landing massive wins.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Top betting sites in Kenya rewards both new and existing customers with generous bonuses and on-going promotions to boost their bankrolls. However, it’s vital to understand that these bonuses come with different terms and conditions to regulate how they’re used.
- Easy to Navigate Website: The best Kenyan betting sites should have appealing yet easy to navigate websites to enable new and experienced customers to use. The sign-up, login, and customer support functionalities should be easy to locate on the homepage.
- Customer Support: The customer support service of the best betting sites in Kenya should be available around the clock. Customers should be able to reach out to the support team through different channels like live chat, email, and telephone. Also, there should be a detailed FAQ section with answers to all the questions that you may have.
- Compatibility: The best betting sites in Kenya should be able to fit across different devices, including smartphones, tablets, and personal computers. They should provide the option to either download the app for Android or iOS. Also, it should be optimized to be accessed directly through standard browsers.
- Currency: Most sports betting sites accept players to deposit and withdraw their money in the local Kenyan Shilling currency. Also, players should be able to convert it into other currencies like Euros, British pound, Dollar, and more.
- High Odds: another thing that defines the best sports betting sites in Kenya is the size of odds available on the betting markets.
What Betting Site We Recommend for New Players
If you are starting your sports betting adventure in Kenya, you probably are confused about which bookmaker to use. Don’t worry about yourself as we’re here to help you. We have selected one of the best betting sites with a bonus to new players.Go for: 22Bet Kenya
What to Expect
22Bet is one of the newly established sports betting sites in Kenya. Though it’s still new in the business, it has already attracted more than 400, 000 customers. This sportsbook boasts of featuring more than 1000 events daily.
Besides, it offers a vast selection of popular sports betting options such as soccer, tennis, boxing, virtual sports, baseball, table tennis, ice hockey, biathlon, cricket, formula 1, and many others. Alternatively, you can play different casino games and with lucrative payouts.
Additionally, 22Bet Kenya comes with several additional markets for specific events, like over/under, European Handicap, team to score the first goal, half time/ full time, first goalscorer, etc. Some of the many types of bets you can find include singles, system bets, and accumulators.
The most appealing thing about this bookmaker is that it offers “The Matches of the Day,” where you can get the best daily offers. Also, you will be rewarded 100% Welcome Bonus up to KSH 18000, which is subject to player-friendly terms and conditions.
As if that’s not enough, 22Bet Kenya accepts deposits and withdrawal via M-Pesa – a leading mobile-based money transfer system in the country. This means both your money and personal information will be safe from hackers and other unauthorized people.
You can either download 22Bet mobile app on your Android or access the websites directly through any browser. This allows you to enjoy real-time betting 24/7 on hundreds of live events every day from wherever you’re.
Last but not least, this sportsbook has dedicated, friendly, and highly trained support agents to provide you with all the help you may need. You can choose to contact them via email ([email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]).
Kenya Betting Sites with Bonus
Online sports betting companies have become very popular in the Kenyan market; as such, operators are using different bonuses and promotions to stay ahead of the competition. The sports betting sites in Kenya with bonuses use very tight terms and conditions to control the use of the offers. The following are the top sports betting sites in Kenya with the best bonuses:
- Betway: Get a free bet worth 50% of your initial deposit up to KSh. 5000
- 1XBet: Get 200% extra when you make your first deposit up to KSh. 10,000
- 22Bet: Get 100% extra bonus money up to KSh. 18,000 plus 22 Bet points
- Unibet: Get free bet up to KSh. 2500
- Betwinner: Get 100% up to KSh. 11200
Sports Betting Sites in Kenya Payment Options
The leading Kenyan sports betting sites support different payment options to enable customers to transfer money to and from their accounts. The most trusted and popular transaction methods you can use in Kenya are Safaricom M-Pesa and Airtel Money. Here are the steps to deposit using each of the mentioned options:
Deposit or Withdraw using M-Pesa
- Step 1: Go to M-Pea Menu
- Step 2: Select ‘Lipa na M-Pesa’ option
- Step 3: Select ‘Pay Bill’
- Step 4: Enter Business Number
- Step 5: Enter your account number
- Step 6: Enter the amount to deposit
- Step7: Click ‘OK’ to complete
When it comes to withdrawing funds from a sports betting site in Kenya, you can choose to do it online from the website or using the direct SMS format. Whichever way you choose, you’ll receive yours in less than a few minutes.
Deposit or Withdraw via Airtel Money
The following steps will help you to deposit and withdraw money from your account using Airtel Money.
- Step 1: Go to Airtel Money
- Step 2: Choose the ‘Make Payment’ option
- Step 3: Select Pay Bill option
- Step 4: Enter business number
- Step 5: Enter the account number
- Step 6: Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Step 7: Enter your PIN and click ‘OK.’
List of New Betting Sites in Kenya 2020
If you are looking for the best betting sites to place bets in 2020, this section will answer all your questions. Though they are still new in the gaming industry, you don’t have to worry as all activities are regulated by the Betting Control Licensing Board. So, some of the newest betting sites in Kenya are:
Is one of the youngest and fastest growing online sports betting sites in Kenya, and is owned by Royal Media Services (RMS). This bookmaker stands out with its auto bets feature and a weekly Shabiki Poker 13 jackpot to all customers. Also, you are guaranteed fair odds and high payouts on your wagers. You can opt for the standard pre-match bets or choose in-play bets with the highest rewards. Join this new betting site in Kenya to enjoy the best support service and more.
This is another young and upcoming sports betting site in Kenya. This bookmaker allows you to place bets on different sports betting markets like football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, and more. It also gives players the chance of becoming a jackpot winner. Though it’s relatively new in the gaming industry, it stands out with the Betika Virtuals, where you can win every 4 minutes. Other than betting on sports, you can also choose to play different online casino games, like slots, blackjack, roulette and live casino games. Some of the selections you make are double chance, correct score, and more.
This bookmaker entered the Kenyan market in 2018 and is considered one of the best sites in the country. It has new and innovative ways to increase your chance of winning. Many new customers are going for this website because it’s easy to use, has reliable and flexible payment options compared to other renowned betting sites. Besides, you’ll be rewarded free bets to boost your bankroll, including SH.25, when you join BetLion Kenya. There are also great loyalty programs for all existing punters. Additionally, this site offers a vast range of matches and some of the best odds for all markets.
Though Mozzartbet has been operating in Serbia for quite a while, it’s among the latest betting sites to join the Kenyan market. It is owned and operated by Mozzartbet Kenya Limited, a company that is well-known for unmatched customer support. This bookmaker also operates several betting shops that are located across the country. What attracts many Kenyans is the fact that you can stake as low as Sh. 20 and participate in the weekly 10 million jackpot. Also, you will receive 1000% bet bonus boosts on your multi bets as well as lucrative happy hour bonuses.
This is another new entrant in Kenya’s sports betting industry. It operates under stringent laws by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) and employs sophisticated security systems to secure data and money. Currently, 22Bet has one of the most attractive welcome bonuses of 100% up to SH. 15000. You’ll also be entitled to a 40% bonus on deposits that are made on Friday up to Sh. 5000. What makes this operator stand out is that it’s the only international bookmaker that accepts transactions via M-Pesa and Airtel Money. Also, this betting site boasts multiple and free withdrawals, high odds in games, and specialty bets, such as politics, British Royal specials, TV Games, and more.
FAQ About Kenyan Betting Sites
Which betting sites are legal in Kenya?
Which betting sites have to cash out in Kenya?
Which betting sites are still operational in Kenya?
Do betting sites accept deposits in Kenyan Shillings?
Where to get the best welcome bonus for new players?
Can I bet in betting Kenya shops?