Safaribet is one of the leading bookmakers, not only in Kenya but in the whole of the African continent. The website was founded in 2016 and offers pre-match and live betting on popular sports in the market, including but not limited to basketball, American football, cricket, handball, football and formula 1. One thing that makes this betting site stand out from others is the unique group-betting functionality that lets you wager on an event with up to 10 other people. Safaribet Kenya has a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya and offers various tools to help customers struggling with a gambling problem. Continue reading our detailed review to learn more about this fun and exciting online sports betting site.
Safari Bet Bonuses
Safaribet Kenya uses different incentives to attract new customers to join as well as encouraging existing ones to continue betting at the bookmaker. The bonuses and promotions you will find have different terms and conditions which must be met by customers before the winnings can be completed. Here are some of the current bonus offers you can claim at Safaribet bookmaker:
First Deposit Bonus
This bonus is offered to all new customers for joining the Safaribet online betting site; regardless, you joined via SMS or website. After registering successfully, you make a deposit, and it will be doubled. You get 100% up to KES 10,000. You can claim this bonus only once, and it must be used on placing wagers with minimum odds of 5.0. It’s also subject to 5 times wagering requirements.
Safaribet Multiple Bet Bonus Boost
Placing multiple bets, are Safaribet bookmakers that come with some lucrative offers. You can win up to 100% more on your possible winnings when you wager on multiples in accumulator bonuses. This bonus is made for customers who bet on a minimum of 5 events, each having a minimum odd of 1.20. The maximum bonus you can claim in multi-bet is 250,000 KES.
Safaribet Cash Back Bonus
This bonus rewards you back 10% of your possible winnings where one game has spoilt the bet. You need to have placed a 10-game multi bet and higher to be eligible. This offer is available on live markets and pre-game markets.
As aforementioned, the Safaribet sportsbook provides you with a wide range of betting options to choose from. You can wager on live games, football jackpots, virtual games, and more. Some of the popular football soccer tournaments you can wager on include Champions League, Europa, Germany, Spain, Italy, England, etc. Typically, all types of bets are settled at the end of 90 minutes plus added time. The sports offer decent odds and big bonuses to enhance your betting experience.
How to Bet in Safaribet?
Deposit & Withdraw
At Safaribet Kenya bookmaker, you get the chance to bet on different sports markets. The procedure for wagering on sports is effortless. The best thing about Safaribet is that you can wager from your mobile or PC browser from wherever you are. Remember, to successfully place a Bet at Safaribet Kenya, you must have a registered account and deposited some money into it. Here is how you can place a bet:
- Step 1: Visit Safaribet official website (safaribet.co.ke)
- Step 2: Log into your Safaribet account
- Step 3: Click on the odds to add the teams to your bet slip
- Step 4: Click on the “Place a Bet’ option to complete the process
Some of the betting options available include:
- 1×2 Betting: this is considered the simplest bet in the market. You must correctly predict the outcome of the match for the final time.
- Double Chance: like the 1×2 bet, you choose from three selections, and the possible outcome is bigger.
- Draw no Bet: This football wager removes the draw option from the selections. The stake is returned if the game ends without a winner.
- Correct Score: this wager lets you predict the correct score of the game at full time.
- Both Teams to Score: This wager requires you to bet whether both teams will manage to score in the match at the final time.
- Handicap: this means that you predict the outcome of the match after the handicap has been applied.
- Goalscorers: you predict the player who scores goals in the match.
- Next Goalscorer: you predict the player who will score the next goal in the match.
- Team to Score First, Second or Last: you place a bet on whichever team you think will score the game’s first and last game.
- Under/Over: you must correctly predict whether the sum of scores will be over or under a certain scoreline.
- Half time/Full time: you bet on the outcome of the match at half time and full time it has nine possible combinations.
- To Score Not to Score: you predict whether the team or player will score or not score a goal in the match.
- Winning Margin: you predict the winning margin of the match, regardless of which side the three points will come from.
- Results Minute Market: you may predict whether there will be more than 6.5 corners at a certain time.
- Clean Sheet: this wager is awarded to a team when it doesn’t concede a goal in the particular match.
- Red Card Yes/No: you guess whether the referee will give out a red card to a player in the match.
Unlike most bookmakers in the industry, Safaribet bookmaker does have a native app for mobile phone users. However, you can place wagers on all your favourite teams and matches on via any mobile browsers like Chrome, Opera, and Safari. You will find everything that is available on the main desktop version.
How to Register on Safaribet?
As you would expect, the registration process at Safaribet is effortless, and it takes only a few minutes, and the account will be ready to use. Since the operator adheres to BCLB gambling laws, you must be aged 18 years before you can register for an account. The steps to signing up are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the Safaribet Kenya betting site and click on “Register” on the top right side of the homepage.
- Step 2: Fill the registration form with all the required information such as name, date of birth, ID number, mobile number, email, and password.
- Step 3: Click in the box in the box to confirm that you are 18 years old and above.
- Step 4: Click on the “Register New Account” button to complete the registration process at Safaribet Kenya.
You will be able to reach out to the support agents at Safaribet Kenya through different communication channels. The management values every opinion and suggestions from customers; that’s why they hire higher qualified personnel to provide any help you may want. You can reach out to the agents via live chat (24 hours) or email from 09:00 to 22:30 every day.
Questions about Safaribet Kenya
Can I deposit using Kenya Shilling?
Is Safaribet Legal in Kenya?