Online betting has been around for years, with sites such as Parimatch being operational for more than a decade. However, as the times change, so do the needs of the bettors using these online sportsbooks. It’s not just about allowing players to view what they need to on online platforms. It’s about creating personalized mobile betting options that give an experience second to no other existing applications.
The Parimatch app is a welcome addition for those who desire more flexibility with their sports betting activities. The app takes away the need for you to be seated at your desktop machine to check out the latest bet markets. Not only that, but you also don’t need to lug around your laptop to achieve the same purpose, either.
We live in a technological era, and sportsbook operators have noticed how people constantly move around with devices such as their tablets, phablets, and smartphones. In a way, these devices are a permanent fixture on the users’ personal effects. Therefore, using that observation to their advantage is what brought about the decision to have a mobile platform for their clients.
Though you can browse through the sportsbook’s offerings on your mobile device’s browser, having the app enables you to do much more, even when you’re not actively viewing the site. Just as with any other mobile applications, this app aims to work for your needs in particular.
Parimatch App for Android
The majority of applications out there are created for users of Android devices. That’s, in part, because the Android OS is used to power most smartphones and tablets in the market. That also makes it easy for developers to create and distribute Android apps. As such, any mobile application you’d like to reach a broad audience must be compatible with Android devices.
Those with compatible devices can adopt the Parimatch app for Android users. The more recent the OS your device is running on, the more likely you are to be able to download it. An updated OS also means you’ll have access to all the app’s most recently added features.
For you to be able to download Parimatch’s Android app, your tablet or smartphone needs to be running on Android 4.4 or higher. This is also known as Android KitKat. Devices with an older OS will not be able to support the app’s needs seamlessly.
Some of the devices you can download the app on include:
- Nokia 8 and 8.1
- Huawei Mate P10, 10 Pro, and P9
- Sony Xperia XZ, Xa, and X
- Samsung S9 Plus and S9
- LG 5X, V30, and Q6
- Motorola Moto X Force
iOS users have not been left behind the Parimatch app betting experience. Therefore, if you have an iPhone, simply visit your App Store to get the app. However, just as it’s the case with the Android app, your device needs to be compatible with the App Store’s app version.
The Parimatch app version for Apple devices needs your iPhone, iPod, or iPad to be running on iOS 10 or later. Therefore, you need to have one of the following mobile devices to download the app:
- iPod Touch 6th and 7th Generation
- Any iPad version from the iPad 4th Generation (iPad 4) to the iPad Pro 11″ 2nd Generation and the 12.9″ 4th Generation
- Any iPhone version from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 11 Pro Max
How to Install Parimatch App?
To gain access to this sportsbook’s app, you first need to download it to your device. Regardless of whether you’re on an Android or iOS mobile device, the following are factors you should keep in mind before downloading the app:
- Does your device meet the minimum OS requirement?
- Do you have enough storage in your device to download the app?
If you can answer the above questions, then you’re all set to download the app.
You will not find this bookmaker’s app easily downloadable from the Google Play Store. Therefore, you need to:
- Go to your device’s Settings, then Security, and enable the unknown sources option. This allows you to download apps from anywhere other than Google’s Play Store.
- On your device browser, open the Parimatch mobile platform. Scroll to the bottom and click on FAQ, then scroll down and click on Parimatch Mobile App.
- Click on Android to download the Parimatch apk file.
- Once downloaded, click on the apk file either from your Notifications area or from the Downloads folder within your device’s storage to begin the app’s installation.
- You’ll know the app has been successfully installed when you see its icon on your device home screen. Be sure to revert the security settings to what they were once you’re done.
The process of installing the Parimatch app is much more straightforward on iOS devices. You will:
- Open the App Store.
- Search for the Parimatch app.
- Click on Get to start the download and installation process.
- The app’s icon will appear on your home screen once complete.
Alternatively, you could
- Visit the Parimatch site on your browser.
- Scroll down to FAQ and then Parimatch Mobile App.
- Click on iOS to get redirected to the App Store.
- Continue with the steps from the first iOS installation procedure.
Parimatch Mobile Browser Version
If, for any reason, the iOS app download or the Parimatch bet apk download doesn’t proceed as planned, don’t worry. It could simply mean your device cannot support the app in its entirety. If that’s the case, you could always proceed to use the mobile browser version instead.
Should you opt for this version of the Parimatch platform, you won’t need to worry about:
- Your device’s OS
- The device’s hardware specifications
- Looking for the right apk files to download the app
- The amount of storage on your device
The Parimatch mobile browser version is similar to the desktop version. The only difference is that this option enables you to access the platform’s various services directly on your phone or tablet’s browser. You will, therefore, have access to Parimatch’s entire site to perform activities such as:
- A new user account registration
- Claiming of bonuses
- Getting stats on the latest matches, tournaments, and leagues
- Getting in touch with support representatives
- Gaining access to online casino games
Parimatch App Bet Types
Like many online bookmakers these days, Parimatch aims to provide everything online sports fans and casino gamers need all on one platform. Therefore, you’ll come across plenty of sporting options and online casino selections to help you stay well entertained. The very same options available on the desktop platform are also available on the app.
Parimatch offers four types of bets for their sports. These are:
- Parlay bets – This is placing bets on several unrelated events. You need to predict correctly the outcomes of all events for you to win a Parlay wager.
- Parlay+ bets – This refers to additional events you can bet on that come with increased odds on the Special terms.
- System bets – This bet is a combination of Parlays chosen by the bettor. The number of winning Parlays at the end of all events determines the System winnings.
- Single bets – This is a bet placed on the outcome of a single event.
Pros and Cons
As with all significant innovations, a few downsides may exist. To help you know what to expect at a glance, below is a summary of the app’s hits and misses.
- Free to download
- Offers In-Play Live Betting
- Cashouts are available
- Live Streaming of some games is possible
- Offers 24-hour support
- Numerous betting options available
- Supports compatible iOS and Android devices
- More secure than the online version
- Allows deposits and withdrawals
- You can register and verify your Parimatch account through it
- Doesn’t support older Android and iOS devices
- Limited sportsbook promotions
- Many restricted countries